|Living Area||850 sqm|
|Lot Size||4,500 sqm|
Very beautiful property of "Belle Epoque" style on 4 levels, built in 1905, situated in the private domain of the Cap Martin. The villa benefits of a living area of 850sqm and a land of 4.500sqm , offering large terraces and a large botanical garden planted of rare cactus and hundred-year-old trees. Direct access to the sea. Magnificent panoramic views over the sea and Monaco.
The villa consists of:
On the ground floor:
- An entrance hall,
- 3 lounges in facade with sea view, of cach one with direct access to the swimming pool,
- Spacious dining room with sea view,
- A kitchen with sea view,
- A cloakroom and guest toilet.
On the 1st floor:
- 3 bedrooms in facade with fireplaces, dressing rooms, opening onto balconies with sea view,
- 3 bathrooms,
- A large dressing room,
- A master bedroom ensuite opening onto terrace with sea view.
On the 2nd floor:
- A bedroom in facade with sea view, bathroom and dressing room,
- 2 bedrooms
- A bathroom,
- A bedroom to be fitted out,
- A playroom.
On the garden level:
- A bedroom in facade with sea view opening on terrace,
- Toilet separated,
- A complete bathroom,
- 2 bedrooms with a complete bathroom,
- A cellar and 2 wine cellars.
- An independent apartment of 100sqm.
- A large independent room with kitchen, service and back room.
Pool house and warmed swimming pool.
Outside parking spaces.